Website Sage Nutrition, LLC
Part-time position, 1-3 days per week in Lincoln and surrounding areas.
Consultant would serve as a sub-contractor to Sage Nutrition, LLC in serving long-term care facilities. Responsibilities include the following:
1. Coordinate nutritional care; maintain effective liaison with attending physicians and implement methods to review the quality of care provided to all facility patients.
2. Review the adequacy of patient nutritional services appropriate to patient needs.
3. Assist, develop, and participate in in-service training programs for nutritional services and other related services upon reasonable request from Facility.
4. Assistance with the consultation with dietary manager regarding menu planning.
*Consultant must provide the following:
1. Unencumbered license to practice as Medical Nutrition Therapist in the State of Nebraska.
2. Maintain professional liability insurance for self and is responsible for documentation in medical record.
3. Maintain the required continuing education hours to maintain licensure.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org