Website OneWorld Community Health Centers
We are looking for a Registered Dietitian to join our WIC team. Our WIC Dietitians serve as a nutrition educator to the WIC patients, identifying risk factors and facilitating patient-centered goal setting to ensure dietary balance. They develop care plans and provide counseling on nutrition during pregnancy, lactation, post-partum, and infancy/early childhood. They also promote breastfeeding by educating WIC patients on the benefits and basics of breastfeeding and pump use.
This position is full-time (40 hours per week) and is located primarily on our main campus in South Omaha (30th & L.) The schedule will be MWTh 8am-5pm, Tue 9am-6pm, Fri 7am-4pm and occasional Sat’s 8am-noon. Our WIC Dietitians also provide coverage at our satellite clinics as needed.
To ensure the safety of our patients, employees, and communities, OneWorld Community Health Centers is requiring all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 effective November 15th, 2021. Exemptions may be granted for religious or medical accommodations.
– Registered Dietitian certification through the Commission of Dietetic Registration required within 90 days of hire, OR a bachelor’s degree in Nutrition Science required.
– Strong computer skills, particularly in Microsoft Office and typing, required.
– Proficiency in English required, Spanish preferred.
– A minimum of one year clinical/counseling experience preferred.
– Demonstrated ability to relate with empathy and effectiveness to clients, co-workers, health care providers, and the public.
– Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks.
– Demonstrated ability to self-motivate and work independently.
To apply for this job please visit us61.dayforcehcm.com.