Website Hillcrest Health Services
Integrated health services provider focused on aging adults
Director of Culinary – Skilled Nursing Cottages
Hillcrest Country Estates, a healthcare provider focused on aging adults, has an opportunity at our Long Term Care Cottages for a Director of Culinary position. Designed for a home-like experience with private rooms and family-style dining, we are a national model for “culture change” in long-term care facilities. The Director selected for this position will oversee each of our eight Cottages that are home to 13 residents who benefit from 24-hour nursing care services. Our priority is providing the best quality of care while ensuring our patients’ experiences are defined as nothing short of ‘awesome’. We focus on team member growth and development by implementing continuous education and career advancement opportunities throughout our health system.
Come join our team as we continue to grow and remain the region’s largest continuum of aging-related services.
Join our family and take advantage of our benefit offerings that include:
· Multiple compensation increase opportunities in your first year
· Earn up to 4 weeks of PTO in your first year
· Health Insurance as low as $10.33/mo
· 401k match up to 7%
· Tuition Support up to $3500 annually
· Continuing education opportunities
Key Responsibilities for Director of Culinary:
· Nutrition at Risk meeting is prepared for and recommendations ready before meeting to discuss with Director(s) of Clinical Services. Dr and family notification forms & care plan changes prepared for meeting
· Responsible to complete interviews with all Elders/Guests to determine food preferences and potential for supplemental nutrition
· Participates in the QAPI process regarding Weight Loss and Kitchen Sanitation. Analyzes trends and makes recommendations for improvement
· Responsible to participate in Team Member education regarding regulatory compliance as it relates to food preparation, sanitation, and the dining experience
· Responsible for budget development for food, kitchen equipment, kitchen supplies and nutritional supplement expenses. Plans and develops menus that are nutritionally balanced while meeting the Culinary department financial goals.
· Teaches ServSafe education as needed to support Hillcrest Health Services’ multiple service lines
Key Requirements for Director of Culinary:
· Must have a minimum of one year culinary supervisory or management experience
· Certified Dietary Manager (CDM) required
· Registered Dietician (RD) highly preferred
· Current Serve-Safe or other food safety or HACCP certification upon 90 days of hire
· Knowledge of modified diets and healthcare dining experience
· Culinary Arts Degree or BA/BS degree in related field preferred
If you are interested in learning about the area’s premier provider in integrated services for aging adults, check out our website at www.HillcrestHealth.com. We are looking for individuals committed to their work and looking to be part of a fun, fulfilling team.
Applications will be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to Careers@hillcresthealth.com