Website Bryan Health
At Bryan Health, passion meets purpose.
Bryan Health is seeking a Registered Dietitian to join our Clinical Nutrition Services team. This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about working in a multidisciplinary team to provide patient-centered care.
Daily Responsibilities Include:
• Nutrition assessment, diagnosis and reassessment for patients identified at risk for malnutrition or malnourished.
• Working with physicians and patients to identify desired outcomes and goals.
• Determine and Implement nutrition treatment plans using evidence-based practice.
• Evaluation of patient’s response to care and progress toward outcomes.
• Collaboration with the treatment team, patient, and family to implement, monitor and evaluate the course of treatment towards improved nutritional status.
Ideal Candidates Will Possess:
• Bachelor’s degree in Dietetics or Food and Nutrition with post baccalaureate internship resulting in registration by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) as a Registered Dietitian
• Current Licensed Medical Nutrition Therapist (LMNT) licensure from the State of Nebraska
• Prior clinical nutrition experience preferred
Why Bryan Health?
• Competitive pay & benefits • Engaged and supportive leadership • Be recognized for your work • Supportive work environment • Growth opportunities • Employee Wellness Program • Tuition reimbursement • Amazing co-workers • Plus so much more! •
To apply for this job please visit pm.healthcaresource.com.