Interested? Please send your VC to Philippe Boucaumont, District Manager, at email@example.com. Thanks!
Columbus Community Hospital is an acute care facility with 47 beds. The hospital employs over 900 employees. The nutrition services department has 25 employees with two full-time registered dietitians.
Nutrition services department responsibilities include patient meals, Meals on Wheels, Child care center, retail, and catering.
Daily responsibilities of Director
· Daily department huddle–discuss safety issues/hospital admissions and dismissals/hospital concerns and department concerns
· Daily track of patient/MOW’s/childcare numbers along with retail dollars
· Enter production data into Prima Web (Production software)
· Conduct retail surveys (VOC)
· Catering events
· Staff Scheduling
· Menu for café and menu board updates
· Safe Observations
· ART weekly statistics/Flash/Aramark weekly TDR
· Track weekly purchasing dollars
· Approve time cards every two weeks
· Monthly department meeting
· Attend hospital leadership meeting
· Conduct routine food safety and quality audits
· Participate in the hospital’s Quality Improvement committee
· Create and monitor the Budget (Aramark and Client)
· Create Capital/Small Equipment Requests
· Conduct Annual Staff Competency Reviews and annual employee evaluations
· Update policy and procedures
· Update job descriptions
- Requires 3-5 years experience and 1-3 years in a management role.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to communicate (bot verbal and written) effectively with clients, customers of the client and support staff.
- Ability to write business letters, summaries and reports, using prescribed format and conform to all rules of punctuation, grammar, diction and style.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistics. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
- Requires management and leadership skills and the ability to work with confidential employee, client and Aramark information.
To apply for this job please visit careers.aramark.com.