Website Memorial Community Hospital & Health System
Memorial Community Hospital & Health System, Blair, is located 25 minutes north of Omaha.
Clinical Dietitian – Clinical Dietary (0.6 FTE) Part time
- Manages the day-to-day operations of clinical nutrition and diabetes education for patients. This includes nutrition assessments, care round participation, and patient education for nutrition and diabetes.
- Maintains standard of professional nutrition practices.
- Possesses interpersonal/communication skills necessary for effective teaching and team building.
- Possesses cognitive, organizational, and emotional ability to deal effectively with patients, families, team members and physicians.
- Able to implement self-diabetes management skills according to the American Diabetes Association’s standards of practice.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Food and Nutrition/Dietetics is required. Successful completion of Commission on Dietetic Registration Exam and in good standing as a Registered Dietitian is required. Current License in the State of Nebraska as a Medical Nutrition Therapist is required. Certified Diabetes Care and Education Specialist/Certified Diabetes Educator designation preferred.
Apply online: https://mchhs.org/employment/
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org